New Album – Super De Luxe – Out Now
- Kev challenges Frank Black from Pixies as we look at Attic Lights performing on BBC’s The Culture Show
- Kev talks new songs and dressing up David Lynch style
- Kev talkes to the Daily Record about new single Orbison, the strange new video and forthcoming live show
- Kev talks to STV about new single and Roy Orbison Attic Lights pay tribute to the ‘Big O’ with new single
- What’s that you say BBC Radio 2? Attic Lights are “quite marvellous” according to Dermot O’Leary. Listen in at 1hour 57mins to hear Summer’s Coming Back.
- Kev and Jim speak to STV about the release of the new Attic Lights album, Glasgow weather affecting the music scene and forthcoming live shows.
- SUPPORTING the release of their second album Super Deluxe, Glasgow outfit Attic Lights are set to play their comeback gig at the city’s Nice n Sleazy’s on 26 May. The album, produced by Teenage Fanclub’s Francis MacDonald, features ten new tracks with their trademark sound of chiming guitars and sweet harmonies. We joined lead singer [...]
- THE importance of role models in the family is not to be underestimated – especially when the role model turns out to be one of the coolest men in pop. Attic Lights frontman Kev Sherry didn’t fully appreciate the significance of his mum’s cousin David dropping in for his tea when he came home to [...]
- Listen in for our live session on 17th May with Tom Morton. Check out his website.
- April 1 sees a welcome return for Scottish powerpop legends Attic Lights, whose new EP Say You Love Me, is their first release in just over four years. Debut album Friday Night Lights was released to massive critical acclaim in late 2008 and was followed by a slew of singles that drew comparisons with everyone from The Lemonheads to [...]